S-26 Alula Gold Follow-on is our most advanced formulation in Australia.
It is a premium follow-on formula for older babies from 6 months who are being introduced to solids.
6 x 26g Travel Sachets
S-26 Alula Gold Follow-on formula is our most advanced follow-on formulation in Australia.
A premium follow-on formula specially tailored to meet the changing nutritional needs of your child from 6 months old, as a well-balanced diet is important.
The protein source of S-26 Alula Gold Follow-on Infant Formula is cow’s milk.Suitable For: 6-12 months
Serving Size: 13.0g
Servings Per Pack: 12
Serving Suggestion: Feeding Guide
6-12 months: 180ml pre-boiled water, 3 level scoops of powder, suggested feeds per day – 4-5
Your baby may need more or less than indicated. Ideally, formula should be prepared just prior to feeding. Otherwise, refrigerate prepared formula and use within 24 hours. Not to be used for infants under 6 months. From 6 months, infants should be offered solid food in addition to this formula.
FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY. PREPARE BOTTLES AND TEATS AS DIRECTED. DO NOT CHANGE PROPORTIONS OF POWDER EXCEPT ON MEDICAL ADVICE. INCORRECT PREPARATION CAN MAKE YOUR BABY VERY ILL.IMPORTANT INFORMATION
BREAST MILK IS BEST FOR BABIES. BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO USE THIS
PRODUCT, CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR HEALTH WORKER FOR ADVICE.
long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids from single-cell sources
(arachidonic acid [AA], docosahexaenoic acid [DHA] contain
milk), emulsifier (soy lecithin), L-cysteine, choline, taurine,
nucleotides (cytidine-5′-monophosphate, disodium uridine-5′-
monophosphate, adenosine-5′-monophosphate, disodium
inosine-5′-monophosphate, disodium guanosine-5′-
monophosphate), L-histidine, L-tryptophan, lutein, antioxidants
(mixed tocopherols concentrate, ascorbyl palmitate), inositol.Minerals: Calcium, potassium, chloride, phosphorus, sodium,
magnesium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese, iodine, selenium.
Vitamins: Vitamin C, vitamin B2, vitamin E, vitamin A, vitamin
D, niacin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B12, folic acid, biotin,
vitamin K, vitamin B1, vitamin B6.
The protein source of S-26 Alula Gold Follow-on Formula
is cow’s milk.Contains: Contains milk and soy.
caps, cups and spoon.
2. After washing, sterilize by boiling for 5 minutes. Keep bottles or cups capped until use.
3. Boil fresh drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow boiled water to cool to lukewarm. Consult Feeding Guide for quantities of water and formula.
4. Prepare each bottle individually. Pour in required amount of lukewarm water.
5. Fill the scoop with S-26 Alula Gold Follow-on and level off on the side
of the can. Only the enclosed scoop should be used. Always add 1 scoop (8.7g) per 60mL water.
6. Cap bottle and shake or stir formula in cup. Test temperature on wrist before feeding. Formula left in the bottle or cup after a feed must be discarded.
• Do not use if seal is broken.
• Always replace plastic lid after use.
• Store can in a cool, dry place (e.g. pantry).
• Avoid prolonged storage at excessive temperatures.
• Use contents of can within 4 weeks of opening.
• ‘Use By’ date and Batch Code see base of can.
• Fill is by weight, not volume.
• Some settling of the powder may occur.Recyclable Packaging?: Yes