1 scoop (equivalent to 8.5g) of powder added to 60ml of potable previously boiled lukewarm water. Each bottle should be prepared
individually. This is a guide only. Your baby may need more or less than indicated. Ideally, formula should be prepared just prior to feeding.
Otherwise, refrigerate prepared formula and use within 24 hours.
- Wash hands before preparing formula. Sterilise all utensils by boiling in water or using an approved steriliser.
- Boil drinking water and allow to cool until lukewarm. Measure the required amount of cooled, boiled water into sterilised feeding bottle. Warm to feeding temperature.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Fill scoop lightly; level off using the built-in leveller.
Do not compact the powder into the scoop.
- Add one level scoop of powder for each 60ml of water. Cap the bottle and shake
briskly to dissolve the powder.
- Test temperature on wrist and feed immediately. Discard any unfinished formula. Prepare each bottle only as needed. It is safer to use immediately after preparation. Where made up formula is stored prior to use it must be refrigerated and if unused, discard within 24 hours.