Experience L’Oréal Paris True Match Concealer: A highly pigmented concealer in a very thin, luminous texture.
The luminous pigments contained in the formula correct skin tone, banish the signs of dullness and fatigue and brighten all day long.Size: 6.8000ml
• The applicator with a soft tip provides precision and a sensorial application
• Highly pigmented concealer correct skin tone
• Formula banishes dullness and fatigue
• Formula brightens and revives skin tone
• Available in 11 shades
G927556 Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua / Water, Propanediol, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Phenyltrimethicone, Peg -10 Dimethicone, Bis – Peg / Ppg -14 / 14 Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Talc, Phenox Yethanol, Nylon-12, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Caffeine, Steareth-20, Aluminum Hydroxide, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Potassium Sorbate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, [+/- May Contain: Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499/ Iron Oxides, Ci 77163/ Bismuth Oxychloride] F.I.L. B205614/1.
Please be aware that ingredient lists for the products of our brand are updated regularly. Please refer to the ingredient list on your product package for the most up to date list of ingredients to ensure it is suitable to your personal use.
2. To highlight and contour: Use two concealer shades: one two shades darker the skin tone and one two shades lighter. To contour apply the dark shade under cheekbones, to forehead and chin to create definition. To highlight apply to the areas of the face that naturally catch the light.
3. To finish brows: Apply a concealer that is one shade lighter than the skin tone above and below eyebrows and blend.