L’Oréal Paris® Infallible Eye Paint 202 Keep On Khaki eyeshadow liquid-to-powder formula glides on seamlessly for a bold, intensely vibrant, saturated finish
Infallible Eye Paint Eyeshadow’s liquid-to-powder formula glides on smoothly and blends seamlessly, while coated pigments create our most intense colour deposit and a vibrant, saturated finish. The precision applicator provides easy, one-stroke application that lasts throughout the day.
1. Paint your base: Paint your base: Apply a light shade onto the lid and lightly blend the edges. The creamy base will create a longer wear and a more even surface for application.
2. Paint it smoky: Apply a dark shade to your lid, buffing the edges out so colour is visible when the eye is open. Layer a darker shade along the lash line, softening the edges.
3. Paint it loud: Use the applicator to paint a bold shade in an even layer over the entire lid, stopping at the crease. Or using an eyeshadow brush, paint colour over the lid lightly for a brush stroke effect.
4. Paint your liner: Apply along the lash line using the edge of the applicator. For a more precise or winged liner use an eyeliner brush, coating the bristles with formula from the applicator.
5. Paint your lashes: For a subtle pop of colour brush Infallible Eye Paint over the top of your mascara, or for bold coloured lashes coat a clean mascara wand in the formula and brush through the lashes.